Ham Cream Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Crackers and raw vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: about 5 dozen.
3 each: 86 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Ham Cream Cheese Balls
"Just different enough! My mother could not leave them alone."