Ham Cream Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced deli ham, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Crackers and raw vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, ham, onions and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 3/4-in. balls. Roll in peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: about 5 dozen.
3 each: 86 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Ham Cream Cheese Balls
"Just different enough! My mother could not leave them alone."