Ham Cheddar Biscuits
From Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Sarah Marshall writes, "My husband often skipped breakfast until I created these savory biscuits that have become his favorite. I keep a batch in the freezer, and he reheats a few in the microwave on busy mornings.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk just until moistened.
- Stir in the cheese and ham. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto
- greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 20 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 81 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.