Ham Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk just until moistened. Stir in the cheese and ham. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 biscuits.
Originally published as Ham Cheddar Biscuits in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p16
Reviews for Ham Cheddar Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2013
"These biscuits are great! I made a double batch and froze them for busy mornings. My whole family loves them!!! They are a new standby for me."
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2010
"These were really good. They were a hit with the whole family."