From Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, Sarah Marshall writes, "My husband often skipped breakfast until I created these savory biscuits that have become his favorite. I keep a batch in the freezer, and he reheats a few in the microwave on busy mornings.
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and milk just until moistened. Stir in the cheese and ham. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 biscuits.
Originally published as Ham Cheddar Biscuits in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p16
Reviews for Ham Cheddar Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review