Ham Caesar Salad for 2
“One bite, and you’ll fall in love with this combo! Serve with fresh iced tea and banana splits for a casual menu that won’t heat up your kitchen.” Mary Ann Schlabach - Sarasota, Florida
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- CREAMY CAESAR DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash dried basil
- Dash dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad mix, nectarine, ham, cilantro,
- croutons and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing
- ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups with 2 tablespons dressing equals 343 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,121 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.