- 1-1/2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- CREAMY CAESAR DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash dried basil
- Dash dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad mix, nectarine, ham, cilantro, croutons and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham Caesar Salad for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ham Caesar Salad for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review