Ham Buns Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 to 8 hamburger buns, split or 16 to 20 mini buns
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, onion, poppy seed, Worcestershire sauce and mustard until well blended. Add ham and cheese; mix well.
- Divide evenly among buns. Place in a shallow baking pan and cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 main dish <I>or</I> 16-20 appetizer servings.
Reviews for Ham Buns
Sort By :
I had prepared these ham buns when the recipe first was featured in my TOH recipe book and I had adjusted the recipe as follows: I chopped the onion I used, rather than grated it and I used 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard. Dijon mustard can be used instead! I used shredded
Cheddar cheese. I admit that when I made these ham buns, I LOVED them! I devoured them!
They were so tasty! This was a long time back when I'd made these ham buns, but at that time, I didn't have access to a computer to rate recipes! delowenstein
This is so easy. My kids love it. Great for leftover ham.