Ham Broccoli Bake Recipe
“Trying to come up with a way to use leftover cooked broccoli, I adapted this recipe from a friend,” notes Jennifer Shiew of Jetmore, Kansas. “My husband and brother-in-law thought it was great. The three of us had no trouble cleaning the pan!”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, ham, cheeses, milk, onion and pepper. Drain macaroni; add to ham mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 442 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,324 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC