- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, ham, cheeses, milk, onion and pepper. Drain macaroni; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Broccoli Bake
Sort By :
"This was very good and easy. I also added in garlic powder and instead of potato chips I used bread crumbs. Otherwise everything was the same."
"Taste wasn't that great and it was too stringy for my family's liking."
"Good basic recipe. I'm always trying new recipes to use up ham leftovers."
"We love this. My kids ask for this over and over. Which is fine by me because with just a few ingredients dinner is made. I did use cream of celery soup, my kids don't like mushrooms."
"I just didn't like this recipe. It was too bland."