- 1-1/4 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, ham, cheeses, milk, onion and pepper. Drain macaroni; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Broccoli Bake
"Pretty good way to combine ham, cheese, and broccoli, but I felt that it needed something. Maybe some Italian dressing or a little more seasoning. I used cheddar goldfish on the top since we were out of potato chips and skim milk in lieu of 2% bit otherwise very few changes. I still cleaned my plate but my husband thought it was a bit bland. Both my kids ate it, including some of the broccoli, but next time I might add a packet of Italian dressing/seasoning."
"Quick, easy, and taste good!! Added a handful of coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms. Used a small handful of diced onion instead of dry minced. And, used whole wheat bread crumbs for top instead of potato chips. Also, heated and blended soup and milk before adding to ham mixture. Coats evenly that way."
"This was very good and easy. I also added in garlic powder and instead of potato chips I used bread crumbs. Otherwise everything was the same."
"Taste wasn't that great and it was too stringy for my family's liking."
"Good basic recipe. I'm always trying new recipes to use up ham leftovers."