Ham Barbecue Recipe
“We have used this recipe countless time for family gatherings and birthday parties,” writes Jennifer Middlekauff of New Holland, Pennsylvania. “The sandwiches are so easy to make, and they taste great.” TIP: “I usually double the recipe so I’m sure to have leftovers.”
- 2 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 12 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1. Place the ham in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the water, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham and stir well. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (2 ounces) equals 241 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 1,250 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC