“We have used this recipe countless time for family gatherings and birthday parties,” writes Jennifer Middlekauff of New Holland, Pennsylvania. “The sandwiches are so easy to make, and they taste great.” TIP: “I usually double the recipe so I’m sure to have leftovers.”
- 2 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 12 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Place the ham in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the water, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham and stir well. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Serve on buns. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Ham Barbecue in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p50
Reviews for Ham Barbecue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review