Ham Asparagus Spirals Recipe
Just three ingredients are all you need to prepare these impressive-looking hors d'ouevres. A vegetable appetizer is a welcome addition to the table.
- 20 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 20 thin slices deli ham
- 1 package (10.6 ounces) refrigerated Italian breadsticks and garlic spread
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil; add asparagus. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 2. Wrap a slice of ham around each asparagus spear. Unroll breadstick dough; spread with garlic spread. Cut each breadstick in half lengthwise. Wrap one piece of dough, garlic spread side in, around each ham-wrapped asparagus spear.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 each: 49 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Ham Asparagus Spirals
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2009
"Super easy to make and surprisingly yummy!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC