Ham Asparagus Spirals Recipe
Just three ingredients are all you need to prepare these impressive-looking hors d'ouevres. A vegetable appetizer is a welcome addition to the table.
- 20 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 20 thin slices deli ham
- 1 package (10.6 ounces) refrigerated Italian breadsticks and garlic spread
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil; add asparagus. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- 2. Wrap a slice of ham around each asparagus spear. Unroll breadstick dough; spread with garlic spread. Cut each breadstick in half lengthwise. Wrap one piece of dough, garlic spread side in, around each ham-wrapped asparagus spear.
- 3. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 each: 49 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Ham Asparagus Spirals
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2009
"Super easy to make and surprisingly yummy!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC