- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices boiled ham, sliced thin
- 8 spears fresh asparagus
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Combine the croutons and 1/4 cup butter; spread in a 9-in. square baking dish. Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spoon half of mixture over croutons; set remainder aside.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, yogurt, onion and Worcestershire sauce; spread on ham slices. Top each with an asparagus spear; roll up. Place rolls seam side down in baking dish; spoon remaining sauce over top. Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle on top. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Vegetable Roll-ups in Country Woman January/February 1990, p29
Reviews for Ham and Vegetable Roll-ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2014
"WOW!!!!!!!!! These little guys are awesome!!"