Ham and Turkey Pasta Salad Recipe
"When a potluck's coming up, people always ask me to bring what they call 'that noodle salad you make'," smiles Lori Cole of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. "Based on the raves it's received at past gatherings, I know folks are referring to this delicious meaty dish."
- 3-3/4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pasta, ham, turkey, cheese, onion, celery and egg. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC