- Put stuffed chicken breasts into a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n
- Steam™ Bag, with the thickest part of the chicken toward the
- outer edges of the bag. Seal bag and place in microwave.
- Cook on full power for 5 to 5-1/2 minutes or until a meat thermometer
- reads 170°. If needed, continue microwaving at 30-second
- intervals until chicken tests done. Allow bag to stand 1 minute
- before handling. Meanwhile, for mustard sauce combine all
- ingredients in a small bowl.
- Carefully open bag. Use spatula to remove chicken from bag. Serve
- with mustard sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now