Ham and Swiss Dip
I have been making this scrumptious dip for 25 years, and I can't think of a time where there haven't been multiple requests for the recipe. It's wonderful for the holiday celebrations, sports parties and even brunch buffets.
North Richland Hills, Texas
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup rye cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir
- in the ham, cheese, green pepper and mustard. Spread into an
- ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Toss the cracker crumb and butter; sprinkle over cream cheese
- mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 248 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 430 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.