I have been making this scrumptious dip for 25 years, and I can't think of a time where there haven't been multiple requests for the recipe. It's wonderful for the holiday celebrations, sports parties and even brunch buffets. -Laurie LaClair North Richland Hills, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup rye cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Rye crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the ham, cheese, green pepper and mustard. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Toss the cracker crumb and butter; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Ham and Swiss Dip in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p32
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review