Ham and Swiss Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup rye cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Rye crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the ham, cheese, green pepper and mustard. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Toss the cracker crumb and butter; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3 cups.
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Dip
Sort By :
"I did not like this recipe at all. I think it needs more seasoning to spice it up a bit. It was quite bland and heavy. Not a favorite of mine."
"This recipe is awesome, I did not have rye crackers so I used club, my son and daughter in law were here for the new recipe and had to have a copy to take with them."
"I like to take this hearty dip to parties around the Christmas Holidays. It is a very rich, heavy dip so I don't think it would work as well in summertime when one prefers food to be lighter but a great fall winter dip. There is never leftovers and I give out the recipe a lot. Thanks for sharing it."
"This is a gem of a recipe!! I wanted something different as an appetizer and decided to try this. It is fabulous. I have made it many times now and every time I make it folks just love it!!"