Ham and Swiss Casserole Recipe
"When I prepare this noodle casserole for church gatherings, it's always a hit," writes Doris Barb from El Dorado, Kansas. "It can easily be doubled or tripled for a crowd."
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread half over the top. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 360 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 815 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC