Ham and Swiss Casserole Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the noodles, ham and cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, green pepper and onion; spread half over the top. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Casserole(7)
Sort By :
noodles on top of casserole were dry and hard. covered with foil and cooked off onions first.
Love the recipe, quick and easy to make :)
i found this at the last minute and used what I had on hand which was sour cream and french onion dip I used both and omitted the green pepper. My family love it the next time I make it I will double the sauce just our family preference.
I am amazed that this got such great reviews. I thought it was only so, so - 2 stars at best. I even added some milk to the soup to make it creamer and some black pepper. Will not be making this again, but you do, I suggest cook the onions a bit in butter first, then add to soup mixture as I found the outcome to have a really raw onion taste. Pre-cooking them would fix that.
I've made this recipe a few times and my family loves it. It's a great way to use leftover ham.