Ham and Swiss Biscuits
"These can be made ahead and frozen. To heat them up, place on an ungreased baking sheet in a 375° oven for 6 to 10 minutes or until heated through. They go great with the soup and salad.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, ham and cheese. Combine the
- milk, egg, mustard and onion. Stir into biscuit mixture just until
- moistened. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Nutritional Facts: 2 biscuits equals 300 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 883 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.