"These can be made ahead and frozen. To heat them up, place on an ungreased baking sheet in a 375° oven for 6 to 10 minutes or until heated through. They go great with the soup and salad.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, ham and cheese. Combine the milk, egg, mustard and onion. Stir into biscuit mixture just until moistened. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Originally published as Ham and Swiss Biscuits in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p21
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review