- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 pound fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, ham and cheese. Combine the milk, egg, mustard and onion. Stir into biscuit mixture just until moistened. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Biscuits
Sort By :
These were easy to make and very delicious. Great for just snackin on too :)
Ham and cheese just belong together, so they make a great match in this biscuit! I don't usually care for biscuit mix recipe just because I don't usually have it on hand, but this one inspired me to find a recipe online so that I could make my own and then make this recipe. It was worth the extra work. Makes a great snack, appetizer, breakfast, or side. Very versatile!