Ham and Swiss Bagels Recipe
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 411 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1328mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Bagels
"Had some ham to use up, so just typed in the word, and found these... DELICOUS flavour!!! Will definatelly make it again. Thanks!"