Ham and Swiss Bagels Recipe
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 411 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 1328mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Bagels
"Had some ham to use up, so just typed in the word, and found these... DELICOUS flavour!!! Will definatelly make it again. Thanks!"