Ham and Swiss Bagels
In just 10 minutes you can whip up this super-quick sandwich from Bev Bronleewe of Lorraine, Kansas. Pineapple and cream cheese give it a fun twist. “This recipe receives a thumbs-up,” she says, “if the thumbs aren’t wrapped around the sandwich!”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth;
- spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with
- cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 411 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,328 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 26 g protein.