In just 10 minutes you can whip up this super-quick sandwich from Bev Bronleewe of Lorraine, Kansas. Pineapple and cream cheese give it a fun twist. “This recipe receives a thumbs-up,” she says, “if the thumbs aren’t wrapped around the sandwich!”
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Swiss Bagels in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p27
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Bagels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2012
"Had some ham to use up, so just typed in the word, and found these... DELICOUS flavour!!! Will definatelly make it again. Thanks!"