Ham and Swiss Bagels Recipe
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 whole wheat bagels, split
- 1 slice Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 8 thin slices deli smoked ham
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard until smooth; spread over the cut sides of bagels. On bagel bottoms, layer with cheese, pineapple, ham and lettuce. Replace bagel tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Swiss Bagels in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p27
Reviews for Ham and Swiss Bagels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2012
Had some ham to use up, so just typed in the word, and found these... DELICOUS flavour!!! Will definatelly make it again. Thanks!