- 2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound fully cooked ham, ground
- 1 can (15 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain and set aside. In a large bowl, beat egg and 1 tablespoon milk. Stir in bread crumbs and pepper; add ham.
- In another bowl, mash sweet potatoes until smooth; spread onto the bottom and up the sides of four 10-oz. baking cups. Place about 1/3 cup ham mixture in each cup. Top with vegetables. Combine the soup and remaining milk; spoon over vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160&°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Sweet Potato Cups
"This has a lot of flavor with the combination of sweet and salty. It makes a great all in one dish as well. I'm not a sweet potato lover but my in-laws gave me sweet potatoes from their garden and I had leftover ham from the holidays, of which I just cut into small pieces. I could not find the frozen California blend vegetables so I used a different blend (Green Giant Antioxidant blend) and it tasted fine. My husband really likes sweet potatoes so he thought this was very good. I would make it again."