- refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For filling, in a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender.
- Add the ham, spinach, cream cheese, mustard, nutmeg and pepper. Cook
- and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; keep warm.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour
- 3 tablespoons batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to
- evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20
- seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of filling down the center of 22 crepes
- (save remaining crepes for another use). Roll up and place seam side
- down in two 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and refrigerate
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Combine topping ingredients. Remove foil; sprinkle topping over
- crepes. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 11
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 501 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 1,120 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.