Ham and Spaghetti Salad Recipe
My husband and I have three children, so budget-minded meals are the order of the day. This delicious dish provides plenty of hearty ingredients without breaking the bank.
- 1/2 cup broken uncooked spaghetti (2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Cook spaghetti until tender; drain, rinse and set aside. In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar and salt. Add spaghetti, ham and onions; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-3 hours. Just before serving, add lettuce and sesame seeds; toss gently. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Spaghetti Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC