- 1/2 cup broken uncooked spaghetti (2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook spaghetti until tender; drain, rinse and set aside. In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar and salt. Add spaghetti, ham and onions; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1-3 hours. Just before serving, add lettuce and sesame seeds; toss gently. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Spaghetti Salad in Country Pork 1996, p12
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ham and Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review