Ham and Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes in butter until potatoes are lightly browned. Add water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine the milk, soup mix and parsley; stir in cheese. Pour over potatoes. Add ham; cook and stir gently over medium heat until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Scalloped Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
Look fwd. to trying this very soon. My hubby is a meat/potato fella, so I know he'll really enjoy this dish. A nice salad with fresh oranges in will set it off. Thank you so much for sharing!! K.
From age 4 to 47 my whole family loved it. All the men went back for seconds. I thought I'd made enough for leftovers, but nope, not after the seconds!
My young boys really enjoyed this. I didn't have Velveeta or fresh parsley, so I used shredded cheddar and 3tsp. dry parsley. It turned out great.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >