Ham and Sausage Breakfast Pizza Recipe
I have been making this pizza for breakfast for years and very one who has tried it loves it. It is filling, keeping my gang going all morning long.—Kathy Evanko, Blairsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced American cheese
- 1/2 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- 2. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 3. Punch dough down. Press onto a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- 4. Sprinkle the ham, American cheese and sausage over crust. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over toppings. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice equals 460 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 1,366 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC