I have been making this pizza for breakfast for years and very one who has tried it loves it. It is filling, keeping my gang going all morning long.—Kathy Evanko, Blairsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced American cheese
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Press onto a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the ham, American cheese and sausage over crust. Whisk eggs and milk; pour over toppings. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Pizza in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p33
Reviews for Ham and Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2011
"This is my first time to rate a recipe and I happily give this one 5 stars!!! The crust is awesome and very easy to make. Thanks for the great recipe."