Ham And Rice Medley Recipe
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, saute ham and peppers until peppers are tender. Stir in rice and corn. Cook and stir 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham And Rice Medley in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p6
Reviews for Ham And Rice Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2011
Very colorful! My 6 year old daughter loved all the colors and ate it right up!