Ham and Rice Bake
Sharol Binger can put a satisfying meal on her Tulare, South Dakota supper table in a jiffy. She adds a can of soup, rice and a few convenience items to leftover ham for a flavorful no-fuss casserole.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup and 1/2 cup cheese; cook and
- stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 309 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,235 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.