Ham and Potato Casserole Recipe
I teach Sunday school to adult women. Once a year I invite them to my home for a special brunch. Of all the food I've served to them over the past 6 years, this recipe stands out as the favorite.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, fry hash browns in oil until browned. Remove from heat, stir in ham, soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 365 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 841 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Potato Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC