Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Pea Salad(3)
Sort By :
This salad is one of our favorites any time of the year. It is easy and delicious. I would not make any changes to this recipe as so many people seem to do. It is perfect just like it is written.
It was ok, good for a change of menu.
Loved this one. Didnt have frozen peas so I used canned. I also used a small can of Hormel ham. Have made it several times. Ideal size dish for two people.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >