Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 182 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 472 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Pea Salad
"This salad is one of our favorites any time of the year. It is easy and delicious. I would not make any changes to this recipe as so many people seem to do. It is perfect just like it is written."
"It was ok, good for a change of menu."
"Loved this one. Didnt have frozen peas so I used canned. I also used a small can of Hormel ham. Have made it several times. Ideal size dish for two people."