Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 182 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Ham and Pea Salad
"This salad is one of our favorites any time of the year. It is easy and delicious. I would not make any changes to this recipe as so many people seem to do. It is perfect just like it is written."
"It was ok, good for a change of menu."
"Loved this one. Didnt have frozen peas so I used canned. I also used a small can of Hormel ham. Have made it several times. Ideal size dish for two people."