Ham and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the peas, ham, cheese and onion. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 182 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Pea Salad
"It was ok, good for a change of menu."
"Loved this one. Didnt have frozen peas so I used canned. I also used a small can of Hormel ham. Have made it several times. Ideal size dish for two people."