Ham and Noodle Casserole
Cottage cheese is the secret to this creamy pasta casserole that has lots of colorful frozen veggies and ham. Add a green salad and fruit for dessert for a complete meal.Ruth Hastings, Louisville, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 6 ounces uncooked yolk-free fine noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 1% small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 266 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,