Cottage cheese is the secret to this creamy pasta casserole that has lots of colorful frozen veggies and ham. Add a green salad and fruit for dessert for a complete meal.—Ruth Hastings, Louisville, Illinois
- 6 ounces uncooked yolk-free fine noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 1% small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Noodle Casserole in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p29
Reviews for Ham and Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review