Ham and Noodle Casserole
I created this recipe when I had leftover ham to use up. You'll find it's the perfect little casserole for any night of the week! —Laura Burgess, Mount Vernon, South Dakota
3 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, combine the ham, cheese, soup, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon butter,
- poppy seeds and seasonings. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-fat butter and reduced-fat cheese) equals 299 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,093 mg sodium,