Ham and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked yolk-free fine noodles
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 1% small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add noodles and toss to coat. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Noodle Casserole(5)
Sort By :
I'm surprised by the bad reviews. This is one of my favourites! In fact I often make ham just so I can make this with the leftovers.
This was awful! My husband would not eat it and he eats most things.
It was tasting like a whole lot of vegetables warmed up.
I love this recipe. I make it monthly so far. Maybe mine tastes better because I don't use the fat-free versions this call for and I use regular noodles. Not sure why the bad reviews???
This is the first recipe from "Taste of Home" that my whole family was very disappointed in. The sour cream and cottage cheese did not go well together and there was really not much of any flavor to it. We had to "spice" it up when it came out of the oven with red pepper flakes and tabasco sauce! I have been asked to never repeat it :( .
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Casserole Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >