- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the ham, cheese, soup, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon butter, poppy seeds and seasonings. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Noodle Bake
Sort By :
Easy and yummy. A good comfort food.
This is a great casserole and is the perfect way to use up leftover ham. This is a recipe I make after Christmas and Easter every year. I have never added the poppy seeds but I think it is delicious! I usually double the recipe since our family expanded and it turns out the same. Very good, quick and easy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Casserole Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >