I created this recipe when I had leftover ham to use up. You'll find it's the perfect little casserole for any night of the week! —Laura Burgess, Mount Vernon, South Dakota
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the ham, cheese, soup, milk, onion, 1 teaspoon butter, poppy seeds and seasonings. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Noodle Casserole in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p24
Reviews for Ham and Noodle Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review