Ham and Mango Wraps Recipe
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham (about 1 pound)
- 2 to 3 medium mangoes, peeled, chopped and patted dry (about 2 cups)
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Stir in ham and mangoes. Spoon about 2/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 488 calories, 22 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 1,412 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Mango Wraps
"This was good but I think the mayo made it too sweet. I would make it again, but I would try to find a compatable ingredient to mellow it out."