- thickness. Using a 10-oz. ramekin as a template, cut out four tops
- for pies. Fill four greased 10-oz. ramekins with leek mixture; top
- with pastry. Cut slits in pastry. Brush tops with egg.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pie equals 713 calories, 37 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 1,461 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer