Ham and Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 356 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,623 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Hash Browns
"Should be a side dish, not a meal."
"I will definitely make this again. It is good and easy."
"This is so easy and I am always looking for effortless slow cooker meals!"