Ham and Hash Browns Recipe
"You just can't beat the slow cooker for convenience...I use mine two or three times a week all year-round," writes Marlene Muckenhirn of Delano, Minnesota. "Here's a new way to prepare an old-fashioned favorite."
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 356 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1623mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Ham and Hash Browns
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC