"You just can't beat the slow cooker for convenience...I use mine two or three times a week all year-round," writes Marlene Muckenhirn of Delano, Minnesota. "Here's a new way to prepare an old-fashioned favorite."
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the potatoes, ham and pimientos. In a bowl, combine soup, milk and pepper; pour over potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Hash Browns in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p43
Reviews for Ham and Hash Browns
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2014
"Should be a side dish, not a meal."
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2010
"I will definitely make this again. It is good and easy."
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2010
"This is so easy and I am always looking for effortless slow cooker meals!"