- casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before cutting.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (12 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 270 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 275 mg cholesterol, 489 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.