- small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to the bowl,
- stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
- Add cream of tartar to egg whites; beat until stiff peaks form. With
- a spatula, fold a fourth of the egg whites into the milk mixture
- until no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg whites until
- Transfer to prepared dish. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or
- until top is puffed and center appears set. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:B> 1 serving equals 248 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 577 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.