Ham and Chicken Casserole Recipe
This recipe has traveled to many parts of the country. That's because I've served it to guests from Washington to New Hampshire, and they always ask for the recipe before I leave! My grown children all have a copy, too-it never fails to get rave reviews.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the ham, chicken, peppers, olives, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion. Fold in noodles.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 399 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,639 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Ham and Chicken Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC