Ham and Chicken Casserole Recipe
This recipe has traveled to many parts of the country. That's because I've served it to guests from Washington to New Hampshire, and they always ask for the recipe before I leave! My grown children all have a copy, too-it never fails to get rave reviews.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the ham, chicken, peppers, olives, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion. Fold in noodles.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ham and Chicken Casserole in Country October/November 1994, p51
Reviews for Ham and Chicken Casserole(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review