Ham and Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the ham, chicken, peppers, olives, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion. Fold in noodles.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ham and Chicken Casserole
Sort By :
"Awesome! Tasty! The whole family really loved it! I made it in a 9x13, and didn't use the olives, and topped it with Panko Bread Crumbs. Yummy!"
"I used some roasted red bell peppers and frozen peas instead of the olives, and used cream of chicken rather than cream of mushroom soup. My family voted this a definite keeper. Think you could also stir in some grated carrots if you wanted."
"Really good, and easy to make. I added a few mushrooms, otherwise it was great just as it is. Love love love..."
"I have made several times and each time EVERYONE asks for the recipe.. Great dish !!!"