Ham and Cheese Waffles Recipe
Like most kids, my children love pizza...given the chance, they'd probably eat it for every meal! So their eyes lit up when I first served these waffles with pizza-like ingredients for breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham or Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon
- Fried eggs, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in cheese and ham or bacon.
- 2. Bake in a waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Top each waffle with a fried egg if desired. Yield: 8-10 waffles (6-1/2 inches).
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Waffles
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC